Saturday, April 19, 2008

Pakistan: I love Musharraf







Miss Pakistan 2007: I love Musharraf, I love Musharraf



Miss Pakistan World 2007 Mahleej Sarkari, talking exclusively to Business Plus in the programme “Newsline+ with Rana Mubashir”, declared her unconditional love for
President Pervez Musharraf.
She said she would like to go on a date with the president of Pakistan. “I love Musharraf, I love Musharraf, I love Musharraf, and it would be an honour and privilege for me to meet him in person and talk to him,” she said.“I like the President because he has a charming personality and a charisma that attracts me towards him,” Mahleej said. She said that she has been crowned as Miss Pakistan World 2007 in a beauty pageant in Canada.
Mahleej comes from the province of Balochistan.
“In President Musharraf’s tenure women of Pakistan have been given a lot of rights. His contribution towards building a better image of Pakistan throughout the world has turned me into a huge fan of his. I truly admire, respect and love him for all he is worth,” she said.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know what I am ashamed that you belong to my homeland. You cant be Pakistani . Pakistani women are not so scanty clad like you. I warn you lady the intant you set foot here you are dead. I hate you and I wish you would die of leprosy